The project continues and is still evolving. Often, between the time that a category is created and the time that the collection for that category is removed from the shelf to be rendered Dewey-Free, we find ourselves making a handful of changes to the proposed subcategories, abbreviations, and in-category arrangements to make the theoretical and the real meet halfway. For example, until you print an abbreviation on a spine label, one never notices how an innocently created truncation can immediately turn into something borderline offensive. The most important lesson we have learned from all of our efforts is to realize that nothing is mistakes will be made so the need for corrections will always be a possibility. The hope is to make this system the best possible way for our patrons to interact with our collection, so any change that gets us closed to meeting that goal is a change for the better, even if we have to remove some labels and do extra grunt work to get there.