Trivia Night at the Highlander
Are you smarter than a librarian? The Henry County Public Library is teaming up with The Highlander Restaurant & Pub to bring you Trivia Night! Test your knowledge of music, movies, pop culture, and more. Teams can consist of 6 people or fewer. It’s free to play and the winning team will receive a prize.
Registration will begin at 6:30 p.m. and we will begin trivia at 7:00 p.m.
Each week brings a new theme for Trivia Night at the Highlander!
April 23rd – TV Sitcoms
April 30th – One Hit Wonders
May & June Trivia Themes Coming Soon!
– Trivia consists of 6 rounds; each round will have 3 questions. There will be a bonus question at the end of the 6 rounds for the top teams.
– Teams will have 3 minutes per question to answer and turn in their answer slip to the emcee. (Each round will be 9 minutes)
– There will be a 5-minute break between each round.
– The top teams will answer a bonus question at the end of the game; teams will have 5 minutes to answer the bonus question.
– In the event of a tie, the emcee will ask all the tied teams tiebreaker questions.
– Correct spelling on the answer sheets is not always required; however, the emcee must be able to recognize your team’s answers.
– Each question has only one correct answer. Submitting more than one answer or general descriptions will be scored as incorrect.
– Neatly print your team’s answers. Use the pencil provided on your table if you have to erase.
– Your team must turn in answer sheets to the emcee during the allotted answer time. Once answer sheets are turned in to the emcee, you will not be able to change your answer.
– When all teams turn in answer slips or once the time is up, the emcee will announce correct answers.
– If you feel your team score is incorrect, tell the emcee as soon as possible.
– The trivia emcee will have the final say on any disputed answers.
-We strictly prohibit electronic devices (tablets, laptops, cell phones, etc.) or other resource materials for use during trivia game play. Any team found violating this rule would forfeit the round. If your team breaks this rule more than once, the emcee will disqualify your team for the rest of the game.
– If you must take a call during the game, please do so outside of the trivia game area (outside, hallway, etc.).
– Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
No pre-registration required to attend.
All ages welcome, but we ask that anyone under the age of 16 be accompanied by a parent or guardian.