Trivia Night at Keepers
Are you smarter than a librarian? The Henry County Public Library is hosting Trivia Night at Keepers Seafood Restaurant! Test your knowledge of music, movies, pop culture, and more. Teams can consist of 6 people or fewer. It’s free to play and the winning team will receive a prize.
Registration will begin at 6:30 p.m. and we will begin trivia at 7:00 p.m.
Each week brings a new theme for Trivia Night at Keepers! Each week we announce the theme on our Facebook page.
-The emcee will announce the category for each question before the round begins.
-You may choose your points based on the allotted points for that round. Write your team’s name, the number of points you wish to risk, and your answer on each answer sheet.
-If you forget to put your point choice, the emcee will automatically choose the highest amount of points you have left.
-You may use only one point of choice per question per round.
– Trivia consists of 6 rounds; each round will have 3 questions. There will be a bonus question at the end of the 6 rounds.
– Teams will have 3 minutes per question to answer and turn in their answer slip to the emcee.
– There will be a 15-minute half time break after the first three rounds.
– Teams will have 5 minutes to answer the bonus question.
– In the event of a tie, the emcee will ask all the tied teams a tiebreaker question.
– The correct spelling on the answer sheets is not always required; however, the emcee must be able to recognize your team’s answers.
– Each question has only one correct answer. Submitting more than one answer or general descriptions will be scored as incorrect.
– Neatly print your team’s answers. Use the pencil provided on your table if you have to erase.
– Your team must turn in answer sheets to the emcee during the allotted answer time. Once answer sheets are turned in to the emcee, you will not be able to change your answer.
– When all teams turn in answer slips or once the time is up, the emcee will announce the correct answer.
– The trivia emcee will have the final say on any disputed answers.
-We strictly prohibit electronic devices and any resource materials (tablets, laptops, cell phones, note cards, etc.) for use during trivia gameplay. Any team found violating this rule would forfeit the round. If your team breaks this rule more than once, the emcee will disqualify your team for the rest of the game.
– If you must take a call during the game, please do so outside of the trivia game area (outside, hallway, etc.).
– Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
No pre-registration required to attend.
All ages welcome, but we ask that anyone under the age of 16 be accompanied by a parent or guardian.