Play Stay at Home BINGO with the Library!
Do you miss your library as much as your library misses you? Stay engaged with us by participating in our Stay at Home Family BINGO game. Download your BINGO card today and start playing. Complete the activities on your card together and return it to the library when we reopen to earn prizes, including a special badge for your whole family. Each BINGO you complete will earn your family a ticket into the grand prize drawings for book bundles, gift certificates to local establishments, and more. The library will be posting resources and other information to help you complete your activities. If you don’t have a printer, you can still participate. Just keep a list of complete activities and the library will have a BINGO card for you to fill out when we reopen.
Download Your Family Bingo Card Here
Teens can play the special Stay at Home Teen BINGO card to participate in a program designed just for them. Teen will also receive prizes including a new paperback book, special BINGO badge, ice cream coupons, and more.
Download Your Teen Bingo Card Here
Important Things to Know About Stay at Home Bingo:
- BINGO cards can be returned to the library when we are able to reopen.
- If you can’t print out your card at home, that’s’ okay. Keep a list of the activities you complete together and fill out a card at the library when we are able to reopen.
- Share the amazing activities you’ve completed and stories your reading with the library by posting online using our hashtag, #hcplkyfun.
- Families and teens will receive prizes for completing a BINGO on their card. Children and teens will get to choose a new paperback book, caregivers will get to choose some of library swag, and everyone will earn a special BINGO badge.
- Each BINGO completed will equal one drawing entry into our grand prize drawing. Prizes will include book bundles, gift certificates to local establishments, and more.
- Any family or teen that completes a cover all by filling in their whole BINGO card will earn a bonus entries into the prize drawings.